Thursday, March 6, 2008

Wasted Moment #47 - Adultery Is Child's Play + Project

Welcome to another Wasted Moment with Gord. Sorry about the delay in getting this up. I actually wrote two others before this, but swapped them around so I can get this one out of the way. This one starts off questioning what would it be like if we treated kids like we do adults, and likewise what if we treat adults like we do kids.

The second part of the video involves a little video / picture project that I am trying to put together. For it to succeed it needs a community behind it though, and that is where you can step in. Lots of people are struggling with a fit of depression at this point in time, or they may be a little under confident. So what I need you to do is take a picture of a personal positive message that you want to give to someone else. Something like, "You don't need to settle for better than nothing".

Once I get enough I'll put them together in a video, and you can pass it on to anyone you care about.

Just send the pictures to... Gdcm_owners@hotmail.com

http://wastedmoment.blogspot.com/

No comments: